I really wish we wouldnt have a new thread about this every 10 mins ...
here are some facts you ALL have ignored and are causing alot of this issue.
the quote says nothing about pvp at all
where in all of that does it say PVP?
NO WHERE ... .let me explain what it DOES say
1) the foes we are facing are either Gree or enemies of the Gree
2) It takes place on the planet of illum in a new area called "Ilum's Western Ice Shelf" like section X or BlackHole
3) Both republic and Imperials will have access to this same area like black hole and section x
4) both republic and imperials will have different looks and named tech to encourage cross faction involvement
5) Bioware has stated MANY TIMES that people will NEVER BE FORCED TO PVP ... even in the HK parts issue you dont have to pvp ... you just have to run to the vendor buy the thing and leave.
finally ... PVPers have to really start thinking with there heads and not with there epeen. The majority of players in this game have no interest what so ever in PVP. The majority rules when it comes to MMO companies cause they dont care if they lose the minority cause there spots can always be filled with more of the majority.
As someone who hates PVP ... and does it quite a bit anyway for PVE gear and crafting matts... I can tell you no one is going to buy recruit gear for a freaking Event. No one is gonna PVP just cause there is an event ... no one is gonna love this game more for being ganked cause sorry to say even with recruit gear your not going to achieve objectives against people in full warhero unless the objective is to die alot.
WAKE THE HELL UP .... stop trolling ... stop being ignorant to the truths of this game .... and please realize for petes sake that PVP is not the be all and end all of this game..... PVE is ... sorry to say.
Do you even play the game? Recruit gear is free. Also Ilum is a PVP planet so I guarantee this will contain PVP. If you don't like it don't participate.
And your Majority/Minority comment is completely wrong. They cater to the PVE crowd a majority of the time. What is wrong with 1 PVP event on the PVP planet?