I have been leveling my agent now for 2 weeks, yes agent not a sniper or operative!
I have her ATM on level 34 so have gotten all attack except the orbital strike.
This means i have 8 attack abilities 1cc and 2/3 life support abilities.
I do pvp and doing realy good i end most of the time in the top 3 with ofcourse some exeptions.
I do GF flashpoint if people dont decline the group beqeus the see a agent marker as dps.
I realy love doing the agent class already got the operative and sniper both on 50 and there gear is good.
You can check it out on http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...e-0b2b4a4e08ce
But why this post?
Many people say it's crazy to level a class without there advanced class!
And i totaly disacree i think it's something more people would need to do why?
- Easy you learn the basics realy wel.
- Not having to worry about that *koff koff* high dps or combo.
- Realy easy keybinds realy having everything close to hand.
- in groups you never have to worry to get agro (not beqeus you suck but beqeus of the low agro attacks)
and ofcourse on the other hand you got some disabilities
- not the 35 meter range of the sniper and 30 tech range (30 meter interups)
- no stealth
- no skill tree
- people telling you that you havent gotten a advanced class (fun first few time's irritating after the 200th time)
But that is a other story
And i am hoping on in the long run a new advanced class
Come on tank agent ^^ freaking 8 or 16 orbital strikes
P.S i totaly understand that without a advanced class the agent wil not be usefull in OPS and PVP on level 50
but atm shè totaly rocks
So i would say what do you think?