View Single Post

01.17.2013 , 06:13 AM | #9
I'd go Vanguard. I haven't played the Trooper since beta and I only had time to finish like 2 planets with that class, so I can't really speak about the story -I liked what I saw though-, but my only character now (I got back to the game recently and deleted my Jugg since BW made me change his name with the server merge and it just wasn't the same) is a Powertech, Vanguard's mirror AC, and he rocks, or at least he has rocked up until now (level 36 currently). With a healer companion you are basically unstoppable, especially if you are specced Tank. It's a tremendously reliable class. I have never died in a real fight, my only deaths so far have been after bad pulls (due to my own mistakes, or someone from my group, or my companion going crazy) or falling injuries
"You let one of them go, but that's nothing new. Every now and then, a little victim's spared... because she smiled, cos he's got freckles, cos they begged. And that's how you live with yourself, that's how you slaughter millions. Because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind's in the right directionů you happen to be kind."