View Single Post

Naugor
01.16.2013 , 01:24 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
Oh dear. This again... As the posts before me have said it is indeed on your end. If it was on our end, It wouldnt be happening to the ammount of people it IS happening to. the scale would simply be much smaller. Your system is flawed. once you can swallow that and accept it, only then will you actually look into the matter. I'm willing to bet a months wages that one CS person looked into the issue, Brushed it off and moved on. Blaming the customers for something that is your own fault, will only make you lose said customers...
Hello DeludedAussie,

While I can understand your frustration, this is simply not true. We are handling the issue to the best of our ability, but we do need your assistance in order to do so. As we replied to you in your ticket on the matter, please contact Customer Service per phone.

Thank you.

Quote: Originally Posted by xescorpion_prx View Post
I am unable to buy more cartel coins for the past 12 days because this error
General Error
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.
Hello xescorpion_prx,

As stated in our replies to your tickets, you do need to contact our Customer Service department per phone.

Thank you for your understanding.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support