View Single Post

hillltrot
01.15.2013 , 12:16 AM | #4
Clone War Adventures vs. SWTOR

Apples vs. Oranges

I can't stand playing Call of Duty. I find the game dull and boring. I hated Grand Theft Auto. Guess what, some people don't like some games.

Key differences in SWTOR compared to the Mothership game WoW.

1. It is far harder to level SWTOR than WoW. However, things have been getting easier with the Cartel shop. Best Example? At one point, Bioware actual gave people 30 days of gaming if they made it to 50. I know many of you will scream at the top of your lungs, Leveling is Soooo easy. Compared to WoW, it's not easy. This is actually one of the guy's main and repeated complaints.

2. Interactive story line. If you don't want an interactive story line, I have to say that this game is probably not for you. Though I'd like to know if anyone spacebarred their first character all the way to 50.

What isn't different.

1. The community is the same group of people who play these games. And yes, no real interaction occurs until max level.

2. There is seriously little to no RPing on any server, anywhere, in any game.

3. Quest which ask you to kill X, pick up X, or destroy X. Once again, the interactive story line helps with this, but if you can't look past the hexadecimal, the quests are boring and repetitive. Although this is true with all computer games.