View Single Post

ZeroPlus
01.14.2013 , 12:45 PM | #22
I get the skipping in HMs now that all 50s can get a full set of Tionese quality gear.

I don't however get the skipping (especially of the Bonus mission) when doing the Flash Points when levelling. Everyone needs the XP, be they:
  • Tanks who are chain running FPs (because of instant queue pops). The more XP they get per run, the faster they will level and start doing the next FP (thus avoiding the "done this X times today, just want to get to the end" syndrome).
  • Healers who are chain running FPs (due to minimal wait times for the queue to pop). Again, the more XP they get per run, the faster they move onto the next FP.
  • DPS who are "trying" to chain run the FPs (but can't really because the queue only pops 20-30 minutes after they join the queue). Any additional XP is more than welcome if you are a DPS .

I don't get it, but I have to admit that lately (for some reason) the issue is less pronounced than it was 2 months ago. Nowadays, 9 out of 10 runs are full runs with the Tank leading the way . (I like this change! )
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!