View Single Post

SentinelDranoel
01.14.2013 , 08:57 AM | #9
I would be willing to play on the Harbringer server and on the republic side. It is better if you pick the times as I am good for almost any schedule until my college classes start again. I have already played through every story but the Imperial Agent. My IA is in tatoonie right now. I doubt getting 4 people to play at the same time will be really fast if we all are only going to play these toons when we are all logged in. I have leveled two toons with my fiance from 1 to 50 and it took months because we wanted our toons to experience the entire game together.

In a nutshell, Harbringer server. Open to playing on Jedi covenant, I have two 50's there, Any other server and you would not be able to send me a message when I am playing in game to let me know to jump on our leveling toon.

Open to playing either side. I have seen all of the republic and that is my favorite but if the group votes for imperial, I will join.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.