View Single Post

Zandilar
01.13.2013 , 06:08 AM | #5207
Quote: Originally Posted by Katano View Post
First off, romances in general should not be a main priority for fixing/adding at the moment. There are many other things that i feel would help the population more such as post-50 content, easing f2p restrictions and so on. However, i still feel that before same-sex romance is put in that same-sex romance should be "fixed"
Post 50 content is already coming with Makeb. The cap is being raised to 55. And when Makeb hits, guess what you'll be saying? "First off, romances in general should not be a main priority for fixing/adding at the moment. There are many other things that i feel would help the population more such as post-55 content, easing f2p restrictions and so on." (You'll still be asking for f2p restrictions to be eased because they're not going to be easing them any time soon, because the idea of the restrictions are to encourage people to either fork out money on the cartel market, or to subscribe to the game.)

SGR has to be addressed sooner or later (because they said it would be), it has to be ahead of some things on the priority list - if people keep pushing it to the end of that list, it'll never be added.

Also, bear in mind that Bioware has several teams working on the game at the one time. People fixing bugs are not the same people creating and implementing story based content (such as SGRAs).

Quote:
What i mean by that is there are a few complaints that have been around since the start such as a light side Jaesa romance or using romance as a reason to turn Ashara to the darkside. Once those are taken care of then maybe same-sex romance can be looked at.
And now you've just pushed them behind OGRs that already exist being tailored to your liking. My female Sith Warrior would LOVE to romance Light Side Jaesa - she's totally hot for (as well as warm, gooshy, and feeling generally romantically inclined towards) her - which they could totally add at the same time as opening her up to male Sith Warriors without it costing much more in time, money, and effort.

As for Ashara turning to the dark side... why is that a priority over SGR? Seriously.
Zandilar, an Australian, IN SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!
Too many characters, most of them Chiss.