View Single Post

ScarletBlaze
01.10.2013 , 10:48 AM | #2
Adding friends and family memebers to the tree has been talked about before. And because you may just want to add them as your allies and nothing else doesn't mean someone else wouldn''t like the ability to add them as their mate, or sibling as well.

I know roleplayers who would love this option and have asked for this over a year ago, prior to the game's release, when they first announced the legacy system.

Regarding the color crystals picking two colors and charging that many cartel coins presents a problem as there would be a problem figuring out what the colors would be as everyone has a preference of colors they would like.

I am going to guess you mean Shaak Ti, who is Togruta and yes adding new species would be nice. But I would prefer they add species without the necessity of using cartel coins.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30