View Single Post

Commander_Hawke
01.07.2013 , 06:15 PM | #20
Scoundrel has a couple of moves that is positional, and their DPS is meh for sustained depending on your build in what you are doing. They are still good, don't get me wrong.

I hear about people talking about using stealth in bypassing trash mobs, and yes, stealth does help with that, if you are smart about it. But I don't have those same problems with my Vanguard or Guardian or Sentinel... Why? Because they have enough AoE/Cone attacks to help shorten the fight by quite a bit.

And the smuggler "pet" that heals is not 4/5ths of the way through, it is your very last companion... and his heals are ok. Not amazing, but not as bad as Quinn, but way worse than Mako. Can she ever do any wrong?

AoE attacks, and being beefy helps... Smuggler is squishy. And his CC's are only ok, not amazing (except to robots) when he is not steathed. And let's face it, you are not going to walk around 30% slower everywhere, or 45% if you dont take scrapper skills, than if you were unstealthed and sprinting...

The easiest class is whichever one you click with. That is not only the easiest answer, but the best one, and the deepest.