View Single Post

PluckyDog
01.07.2013 , 01:22 AM | #5110
Just peeking in again. I noticed a small paragraph in the Help Centre and was wondering if it's been there for quite some time or if it's new. Here it is:

" 'Why is a same gender romance option not available for my character?'
Same gender romance options are not available with Companions at this time. However, inclusion of same gender romance options is planned for future, story-focused Game Updates."

Anyone know? My subscription is going to be on renewal very soon. I'm wondering if I need to cancel it still. I haven't played the game in a very long time (been waiting for SGRs).

UPDATE: **Ok, nevermind, lol. I've been out of the loop the last couple weeks. The news is still disappointing. Hmm. Not sure what to do with the subscription now. Thinking of cancelling it. Maybe renew it when we have equal opportunity as the opposite gender romances (meaning companion romances). I've written so many letters on this topic in the last 6 months, to so many different people/organizations, my brain is tired.
Thank you to everyone who has been fighting for SGRs... For providing a voice where people thought there wasn't one.**