View Single Post

01.06.2013 , 01:50 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
There is an option in the ticket system called "report harrassing behaviour" or something like that. I find kicks from GF generated groups as much harrassing as I find people calling names in the chat etc. I also got a response to the ticket the next day where BW representative thanked me for the info and said they will investigate and possibly take action. I'm not interested if they do take action or not but now they atleast know what's happening in the HMs and how some people behave towards others in there. It's BW's decission what they are going to do about it.
Hahahaha oh man oh man. You just made my night. I don't think I've ever laughed harder reading a post in these forums and that's including the PvP "please-L2P-smashmomkeys-aren't-OP-at-all posts". The group finder has a vote to kick for a reason. So you can kick people who are AfK or slow or don't skip cutscenes. You are exactly what D÷minion is talking about. An extremely entitled person who thinks their time is more important than the 3 other people's time you're grouped with. By you being slow through a flashpoint, you're wasting others time. Hence why GF has a vote to kick. It's not " oh elitist tank thinks I'm slow" kick. It's VOTE to kick and a majority system. If the other 3 people think you messed up; you're getting kicked. I hope Bioware looks into it and you get hit for false reporting. They did nothing wrong other than use the tools the game provided. At which point you took extreme childish offense and reported them. As for your "response" it's a standard message for all reports: nothing more.
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ