View Single Post

symke
01.03.2013 , 10:20 AM | #3
Thank you for this clarification. As I mentioned, I've been Sent so far and understanding Tank principles was somewhat difficult to me. That is one of the reasons I want to try one.
I thought that VGs are suppose to kite as they are range or mid-range class. I know this "false" logic can be applied to Shadows as well, but I thought they are more melee as they have a saber. Now you made my decision even harder.

Especially with all those distinctions between them. I actually had to read your post three times, as I was amazed how differently those three classes are. And how much different those same differences are when you aply them to either PVP, survivability, proficiency or DPS. Talk about complicated .

I think I will first try Shadow or VG. All those differences mean that I would need to try all three of them, but considering I have already played through Knight's story several times, I think I will try Shadow first.
Oh, one more thing. If I wanted to make a Tank for protecting healer in PVP (even though Rep healers are extremly rare these days), which class would be best suited for this purpose alone?