Thread: Ship Pickup
View Single Post

bahdasz
12.29.2012 , 06:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Chickensevil View Post
So this was suggested numerous times throughout beta and this is why we have the fleet pass in the first place. That was their solution to solving some of the quick travel issues.
They jacked that one all up by putting that ridiculous cd timer on it, so once again BW fail hugley on a "fix"

Off subject, I still can't figure out what it is with this game and re tardedly long cool downs. Seriously... why why why can you only unstick once every 3 minutes? If their terrain weren't all jacked up (or it didn't unstick onto a slope that slid you back into the spot where you got stuck in the first place before you can even react to avoid it) it would be one thing. I mean was there some huge problem with people unsticking themselves to godliness or something or is it just another way they thought it would be cute to annoy everyone? Cool down for rez? Seriously, that that I die that often, but on the rare occasion when I die more than once in an hour why do I have to wait forever to rez? G A Y, that's why.