View Single Post

Master-Nala
12.28.2012 , 07:23 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Murillio View Post
Uh okay. Not sure if this is directed at me, but if it is, good work at picking out one part of my post and ignoring the rest. I am well aware of it's significance (or rather lack thereof) in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't change the fact that it failed to connect me with the Jedi Consular and the Rift Alliance at all. Imp Agent had a pretty significant role there for his/her class story (will avoid spoilers in case ppl are playing through that part), and the SW had a pretty major changing point in his/her story there as well.
The IA and SW had relatively trivial sections in Quesh. It's just that both classes have their Act II finales on Quesh and those are strong. But in the main level range of Quesh, every class has only 1 assignment and then you're off.

Quesh for the JC is more about learning that the Rift Alliance isn't playing completely straight with you and you having to deal with that. From a gameplay standpoint, it's a difficult and interesting encounter, but again, I don't see why people fault the JC for something that all other classes deal with.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas & Nightsail
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun