Thread: Alt time!
View Single Post

Rugi
12.26.2012 , 09:04 AM | #1
So the time has come to level up a new alt with those lovely EXP boosts from the Cartel Market. My main is a Immortal Juggy and currently I am torn between the Assassin and Sniper advanced classes for my next toon. Apples and oranges, I know. My delimma is that while the Agent story is amazing I prefer the gameplay of the Assassin, though the Inquisitor's storyline isn't as enthralling. Good, but I get pulled much deeper into the Agent's story when I play.

What is one to do? I have both in their 20's so I need to decide which one to stick with to 50. Yes I know I can level both, but I'd rather not try and raise 2 toons to 50 simultaneously. Too expensive. Playstyle wise I'm leveling as Darkness on the Assassin for the survivability and instant Flashpoints when I decide I need more orange gear. Will probably bounce between Darkness and Madness for PvP. The Sniper is...well....a Sniper. All he is is damage, albeit 3 flavors of damage. The cover mechanic neither annoys or pleases me, so it's not really a factor.

I know it's a personal question, but I'm just looking for general insight onto the matter to perhaps gain a different viewpoint.

So, story vs. gameplay. Which would you choose?