View Single Post

mikebevo
12.11.2012 , 04:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Any new players that hit level 50 for the first time won't get the same feeling. Too bad, actually.
I got that same feeling the other night in HM TfB when I got my first Hazmat gear in my third time in HM TfB..... It felt great after not getting gear in months running with a new group in HM EC...felt just like the first time I did SM EC as the only smuggler in the group and all smuggler stuff felll....felt really great....up until............................................. .......I figured out that my BH belt was better. ...............Should have continued to pass until main or offhand fell.

The feeling is still there, it will just be later on higher level gear than what we got excited about.

I am excited about the tionese give away. Can't legacy hilts (as far as I know) so while my knight that hit 50 Sunday is full campign, rakata and black hole on everything but relic , belt (columi), bracers (columi) and ear. (columi)...She is running around with 51 hilts. At least now I can jump straight to HM or NIM KP and EC. Although I feel like a idiot running around Corellia geared like this finishing my story and planet quest (hit 50 on Voss).