As a final note, I too would love to see some Scrapper buffs. That said, I don't think they need to be as serious as a lot of people might be suggesting. Here are some pretty basic ideas I would suggest:
- Give Thermal Grenade a single target knockback against its primary target.
- Decrease Backblast CD to 7-8 seconds so we can reapply Flechette Round more consistently (but not always have it up).
- Increase move speed bonus on talented Sneak via Fight or Flight
- Decrease Blaster Whip CD so we can more consistently proc Upper Hand.
- Increase Shield Probe absorption.
- Increase duration of Evasion by 1-1.5 seconds or so.
These are all tiny changes that would make a huge PvP (and PvE) difference. The biggest one I would advocate for? Backblast CD reduction. Just getting it down to 7 seconds would help a ton.
Give our grenade a knockback would be nice. Decreasing Backblast CD to 7-8 seconds would be nice too. Decreasing Blaster Whip CD for more Upper Hand procs would also rock.