View Single Post

Mindwreck
12.10.2012 , 11:04 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchArcher View Post
Consider it even fight ? Have you fought any lvl 50's in wz's ? Put some videos up on youtube for us, I wanna see how you faceroll maras, assassins and powertechs.
Have I fought any level 50's huh. I was looking at my warzone stats, lets see close to 1000 wins, 40,000 kills, valor 96. So, yeah I have engaged in a couple fights with lvl 50's. I do recall being very frustrated with playing scrapper for a long time. It takes awhile to master, and also is a very gear dependant build. That's why every one goes and rolls a marauder because they can see results much quicker. Maybe one day I will post some videos. I'm not real savvy with youtube, ive never used it but to watch. But I have absolutely obliterated some Maras even caught out of stealth. Consider this chain of events. Mara enrages, licks his lips, and force leaps at me. Hes immediately hit with a flash bang. Then i put a Sab Charge on him, XS flyby, Vital Shot. Hes still incapacitated cuz VS doesnt tick right away and neither does XS. Dirty Kick comes next followed by Backblast and blaster whip. Then root him with Tendon Blast. Sucker punches follow up. The guys toasted and really didnt have a chance to do anything to me. Now it doesnt always play out like this depending on if he had his stunbreaker available. But I have pulled this off alot.