Thread: Billing Issues
View Single Post

Dorxo
12.10.2012 , 05:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Facadas,

I am sorry you have had a difficult time with this issue. Unfortunately billing issues cannot be resolved via this forum. We do need you to contact our Customer Service agents via this page. One of our agents will attend to your request as soon as possible. Contacting us by phone is probably the quickest method.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Ive rung your phone lines, ive sent you in game messages and ive been to that page multiple times in 5 weeks pleading for you to deal with this issue before my subs ran out and it would flick through without payment and downgrade me.

I now have 5 days of posting on forums on this account you have already disabled the other one today so I can no longer post on that one or send in game tickets because your f2p disables virtually every possible thing we can do in game.

Excuse me if I am frustrated but I have contacted you MANY times in the last 4-5 weeks trying to stop this from happening, ALL WAS IGNORED.

And now you have downgraded one account and the other will downgrade in 5 days.

Why should i keep sending in emails to the same address.
I feel that any comments we get are just lip service.
For crying out loud your phone line team asked me to ring at 3-4am in the morning and wait on hold on toll calls for upwards of 1-2 hours just to speak to a senior management person.

Your New Zealand phone number keeps saying number no longer works.

Ive had enough, and i think judging by the other threads on here about cartel coins (THE SAME PROBLEM) a LOT OF PEOPLE are in this boat.

Its time you guys are honest with us.