View Single Post

Phyreblade
12.07.2012 , 09:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by PresentTense View Post
Phyreblade, your warrior sounds a lot like my plan. I was going to shoot for more gray than dark, though - a female human believes in the empire but thinks most sith are too extreme to ever support their other goals, like order and control.

I think it's interesting that the two picks for sith inquisitor so far are a Twi'lek and a pureblood. My sorcerer is a level 20 pureblood as well, but I know both of those races are criticized - Twi'lek because of your ancestor's lack of lekku and pureblood because of the hoops you have to jump through to make the slave thing make sense.
I never had issue with the idea of Pureblood becoming a slave. IMO, it fit the story of the Inquisitor very well, where Kalig lost favor and his family was degraded and demoralized. I only thought it weird my girl was somehow caught by surprise at the idea. I do have problems with Twi'leks, though. Can't see Kalig as a Twi'lek, is all. That's just me.

For my warrior, I really did play her according to what SHE would do in those particular circumstances. In the end, she was Darkside 4, is all. Totally RP'ed her, honestly.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server