View Single Post

finelinebob
12.07.2012 , 12:52 AM | #92
Hate to toot my own horn ... no, that's not right, I love tooting my own horn (figuratively, not literally), so I'm gonna do it anyway.

I my sig are two links regarding datacrons.

The first is a link to my YouTube channel -- DatacronHunter -- which has video guides in full-screen 1080p HD on how to get every datacron that is on a planet. No fancy noisy music or glittery intros and credits, just the facts and some helpful hints for people who have trouble with datacron hunting acrobatics and can't seem to channel their inner Lara Croft. There are also a few specialized ones like where to get your MGGS, Red Detonite Actuator and NVSCCS.

The second is an Excel spreadsheet on Google Docs you can download. It lists them by Galactic History Codex Entry, Stat and Bonus, Faction (Empire, Republic or Shared) whether they are "required" or "optional" by class, planet, zone on the planet, and finally a link to my related video on YouTube. So, it's a great way of keeping track of what datacrons your have, which you still need, and which you can forget if you want. If there is enough interest and feedback on my GMail account for it, I'll convert the Excel sheet to something that will work with Open Office.

Yes, I said all datacrons on the planets, the ones you actually do get Codex entries for. I haven't produced a +10 All Stats one yet because (1) there are enough of them and (2) there are some subtle differences between doing this on the Republic side versus the Imperial side, and I want to capture those.

(On the other link down there. Ever wonder how many augments were in the game, who crafts them, what stats they cover with what values and at what combat levels? Got a Google Docs spreadsheet for that, too. And if you happen to be on Prophecy of the Five and need one, I have all the schematics possible. Contact Allurbase (Pub) or Aecie (Imp).)
Jedi Guardian JonBonJovi'wan
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
Defenders of Monkeys - Prophecy of the Five
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons | Datacron Spreadsheet