View Single Post

DarthWalt
12.03.2012 , 07:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NummSaul View Post
Since f2p has launched i have noticed that people ( new players/old sub players/) are really rude and impatient.
I would like to find out if more people have noticed this and other (lets call it anti-social behaviour) since f2p launched?

I would like to it make clear that i really enjoy the game with my friends and keep on playing for a long time.

But the things ive encounterd or heard from other players/friends:

-People react rude when someone asks a question in general chat/groupchat. The person/persons in question get trolled etc for something silly.
-When someone says 1 min afk ( bio break or whatever the reason is, we all agree to wait a bit.
But when someone else in the group said brb 5 min bio break he got kicked halfway a HM FP by the player that just went away for a 1 minute break.
-The overall rudeness in chat with foreign players not speaking english.( I am a foreign player but i always try speak my best english in general chat or groups except when i play with friends in a group) When you ask nicely if they could speak english so that everyone can understand whats being said, they refuse and keep talking in their language and the group can't understand what he/she is trying to say to us and rage and quit the group or other people get kicked.

And there are alot of other things ive encounterd of heard from.

And i know '''welcome to the wonderfull world of the internet'' is going through your mind.
But it seems alot of people just don't care about a healthy community anymore?

If my english isn't very good i apolagize, it's not my native language
Yes the community as become a ghetto of rude selfish greedy little p.o.s. I think a majority of the community took it as some kinda sign that once f2p came it gave everyone the right to act like tools. But the reality is its all WoWs fault. They encurged and rewared rudness and greed as they were to big to address these issue they choose to ignore them so people got used to being scammed and said F it not anymore. And it has carried over to other MMOs. The fact that the devs still wont address ninjas and poor play IE greifing then this will not stop. We as players cant do anything for the same resons relieing on people to do the right thing has failed so will a community black list or something along those lines.

No this wont stop untill there is a true punishment for acting like an ***. MMOs are a great way to see just how big a scumbags people truely are. You see how they act when thereis no fear of punishment thats how they will act in real life if something happens. Good leasson remember it for the 12/21/12