View Single Post

Pulpp
11.28.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1
Whatever Bioware has done to my commando since I last played in February -- Thanks alot you clueless jags. I can only assume you listened to all the noob tracer, etc whiners and didn't actually run any REAL metrics to see where the class stood in comparison with others. I have a hard time believing, based on my rather brief time back, that Commandoes are not now the absolute bottom of the pvp rung. I am sure the Trooper icon (especially commando) has everyone on my PvP team (and maybe PvE) rolling their eyes at the extra weight they have to carry.

I am in BM gear with a naga all set up, so I get to work 10x as hard to achieve some small measure of mediocrity in WZ's as a CM. Great. Always fun. Nice to see hammershot still has a big kick me sign too. And pyro is pretty much only going to be effective on people/teams too stupid to properly pvp anyway.

Knowing Bioware, you nerfed commandoes months ago. And it'll be months before you acknowledge and fix the class. And just like merges, APAC, Illum, etc. by the time you fix the thing, 95% of the people that care will have left your game.

So thanks Bioware. Always fun to come back to a game and find you basically need to shelf your main. If you lock this thread, because I am annoyed, do me a favor -- print it out first and shove it down the Class development team leaders throat.

Thanks.

/end rant
--
Entitled whiners don't understand the new F2P model purposefully offers a stripped down version of the game to entice people to subscribe, because polls showed people were not willing to subscribe to the full version of the game (wait...what?!).