View Single Post

Nozybidaj
11.27.2012 , 01:13 PM | #3315
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well, I guess that would be case solely based on one's point of view: is Bioware treating this content differently only because of the sexualities involved? Has that resulted in this content being delayed/mishandled solely because of the sexualities involved?*
The answer is pretty obvious isn't it?

Quote:
*I add this because if they had written, recorded, coded and implemented SGRA's at the same time as OGRA's, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
If BW had included this content from the start the fact that SGRA's are in the game would never have been an issue. Sure you'd get a handful of people coming to the forum "OMG My dude companion just hit on me." then everyone would have laughed at them and told them to quit clicking the [Flirt] options and that would have been the end of it.

BW created this mess when they made the decision to exclude players seeking SGRA's from the game's offered content. In the end the sole responsibility for this lies at BW's feet.

Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
I will agree that "homophobia" probably doesn't apply.

"Heterosexism" would be the better term.
I don't particularly see a difference in those two terms. Its just word play to try and avoid being offensive to the offenders. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is very likely a duck.