View Single Post

lokdron
11.21.2012 , 11:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
The "LS" end does not make sense to me.

Why would you risk yourself to kill a Sith for someone who made you the top wanted of the republic? Darth Tormen is cruel but he didn't harm the BH. It didn't fit the BH character even if you go full lightside.
I agree its the reason why my BH was only DS rank 3 by the end if you go pure light side your a wish washy bounty hunter imo. If its pure dark its a bit psychotic at times but your not wish washy a bit of a loose cannon yes but you don't spare targets just because they say pwease don't kill/capture me and give you a sob story as Trinos said.

Plus it was the republic that made me the most wanted I would not stick my neck out for them plus to the republic your still a criminal he just removed the most wanted. Plus I personally felt it eneded better with the capture/death of the chancellor. Tormen gave me a contract and I done it. As my BH said "pleasure working with you tormen, but do remember to send an offer its a business after all." Gault gave me lots of approval.

Being a BH is a "dark" profession in the star wars universe imo.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!