View Single Post

11.21.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3206
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
Seriously, my current feelings on this?

My guess is they started writing the content as announced but it got deprioritized. With EA having their hands on the budget which includes reducing costs after they made less money than they hoped at first, staff reductions and all, they may even have stopped working on it for a while, hence postponing it. Now that the franchise has been bought by Disney, the issue may even be postponed for longer. I sincerely hope it's not off the table forever, but of course we don't know.

I would think they still want to implement it, they have been working on it after all, it's just that the timeframe for it may be unclear, hence the "no-info" policy from all official sources.
The content being postponed would be fine - as long as they told us that. If they can take time to tell people why hood toggle's are delayed, there's really no valid excuse not to tell us that SGRAs have been postponed.
It's a good thing I'm having so much fun with my Sith Assassin at the moment, and my practice JK is on the PTs ready to see what's happening (or not).

It's the constant silence that's causing all the problems - the sooner they tell us something, even if it is a 'sorry it's going to be a while longer yet', the sooner we all can take a step back and relax