View Single Post

Elikal
11.19.2012 , 03:21 AM | #1
Seriously, what were they thinking? HK quest demands a HM?

Now I tried this with 3 groups, and ALL of them failed with me. I mean, I am a day one subscriber, I put reasonable effort into my level 50ies, but not that grindy super gear. Normal good endgame gear. And we just got owned by these bosses. And no, we KNEW what we were doing. Yea, yadda yadda, you all did it, HOW GREAT FOR YOU. But why the heck does Bioware force a HM on us, who don't like this sort of HM-grind needed to survive?

So now you add new content, but limit it to grinders? Well, player Bioware, well played.

Like not!

Ya know, THAT is what SUX about SWTOR, and why I so passionately hate WOW: They introduced this idea, you need to grind some gear by doing quests over and over in some repetitive grind mill, to "unlock" the same dungeon in a more difficult mode. Why would any sane person enjoy doing the same quests or dungeons over and over? Thats not fun or entertainment, that's a gosh darn punishment! This idea of prolonging a game content by grind demands to see some endgame stuff is what I vividly, passionately hate.

And especially in a STORY driven Star Wars MMO! Since when does the STORY of a Sith or a Jedi or what contain grinding the same bosses over and over? Thats not STORY, thats bollocks!
"There is no civility, only politics."
-Senator Palpatine