View Single Post

vermura
11.15.2012 , 07:08 PM | #1004
I've been on the PvE and PvP servers today and yesterday.

Just to really highlight how bad it is on the PvP server, the fleet population yesterday was 2 people. Me and 1 other person - this is at like 8.00 am, sure, not the busiest time of the day, but you'd still expect SOME people around. It's actually even worse then when I last bothered to login and check out that server, which was like 2 months ago.

Today, sure, was more people, like 30. However, this still is a population you can't do anything with. Queued for hours to get like an entire 2 warzones.

Simply.
Not.
Worth.
Bothering.

At this stage, if there isn't a server merge damn fast you can just turn off the power and unplug these servers cause there will be nothing to merge.

EDIT: To make matters worse, bioware deleted the toons I moved from the swiftsure, even though they said they wouldn't, and now refuses to allow me to move my characters. Yeah thanks, I'm now marooned on a dead server with no recourse. **** you very much.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer