View Single Post

11.14.2012 , 10:05 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
Yeah, thatīs quite obvious. They care about their vision, not about what the players wanted.
Considering some of the staff exodus at BioWare I am suspicious that there are other factors at play.

I personally think they could make a lot of people happy just by polishing up a lot of their half done features.

Moddable gear was supposed to be the custom appearance system, but tons of gear isn't moddable, a lot of moddable gear is class restricted preventing its use on companions, mod pulling costs are stupidly high, and many visual sets are incomplete, or the belt/bracers/boots that match are non-moddable.

Codex could have been part of an achievement system with goals to reach, but its so broken you don't know what you can or can't find, and the tell us to bug it. How the heck am I supposed to know if something in it isn't in the game or I just suck at finding it?

Ships should have had the space designed better and should have been housing, instead they are just stages for giant holoterminals that seemed to be an afterthought, you can still see the smaller original holoterminals on most ships.

Same gender romance was promised for this year back in Feb, doesn't look like its going to make it.

Chat bubbles still MIA.

So yeah, completing and polishing what they gave us would, I think, go a long way to making the game better.