View Single Post

Kalfear
10.25.2012 , 04:18 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Its not like your in there for long really... there are 3 venders and 2 of them are so easy to get too. you can walk in and walk out before anyone see's you.. and believe me, no one really goes into outlaws den these days...
I got to say based on 21+ years of pvp in MMORPGs

Outlaws Den will be packed with greifer pk guilds the very day this goes live and anyone that doesnt accept that is lieing to themselves.

Its designs liek this PKers LIVE FOR

Now granted most of said PKers would prefer it be level 10s coming in as they are not about good fights and challenges. They simply want to ruin others enjoyment.

Personally will not matter to me as I already know what this will be like so will gather large group to go at once to protect each other.

But yeah, its a really lame design by EA and breaks yet another promise made by BW and EA before this game launched (was in the now gone FAQ but following what it said)

Question: Do I have to pvp or will I be able to play the game with out being forced into PVP
Answer : We do not beleive in forcing any play style on any players and will never force a player to partake in pvp for pve content

Thats a rough paraphrase but thats basically what it said

HK is clearly a PVE content add on and yet peopel are being forced to pvp to get this pve content!

Again, doesnt effect me in the least but lets not fool ourselves on this

This is yet another broken guarentee/promise by EA regarding TOR.

As for other poster QQing he cant get HK via PVP only.
Yeah, HK really going to help you in Warzones...oh wait no hes not
well he will help in Ilum...oh wait nope again

Ill never understand this desire to turn PVP into PVE by some people!
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it