Thread: LI HM Guide
View Single Post

CharcoaI
10.05.2012 , 10:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
There has been multiple times where I have seen tanks do this and as a result, Lorrick decides to reset himself back to his starting position and at full health during the fight. [~] My suggestion would be to [~] have it tanked at the Red Door. I have yet to see Lorrick reset from that position.
Awesome, I'll add that in; thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by vdbswong View Post
I like the little animation you have for explaining Sentinel Droid :P.
Thanks =P

With MDPS now, i think the option that I'd use now is Tank him on the middle platform and make sure the MDPS/Healer that gets the marker runs to the outside to drop a ball.
That's certainly an option; but I think it adds another unnecessary 'element' to the fight for people learning/starting out.
I think it's already difficult enough for everyone with incinerate... I've also hinted at it by saying 'in 1.4, people can move away from the group when they recieve the white AOE' (or something along those lines)

The Tank can LOS kite behind the Tank during "I have a few tricks up my sleeve", as long as he has aggro (taunt him beforehand) you can run around the Tank and make sure Lorrick can't see you...[~] this lets MDPS still wail on him and means you're less likely to get hit by him simply spinning
- Alternatively one of our Tanks simply strafes him (so goes one way unti lhe throws, then instantly changes direction). This leaves him facing one direction so the DPS don't have to worry.
Quote:

Awesome, didn't know that, thanks - I'll add it in
I wouldn't recommend moving as a group for the Green goop... since it's a stacking DoT and it's thrown out on the other party members, having multiple AoEs thrown on you get hit with multiple stacks more easily.
True, hadn't thought of that
Charcoai - Death Dealers (Dalborra)