View Single Post

Selenial
07.26.2012 , 04:42 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Wut? Who told you that? They are deeply wrong my friend.

REVAN novel has been pulled out.

Page 5

Revan didn't answer right away. What she said was true-he had stopped Darth Malak and destroyed the Star Forge. But it wasn't that simple. Malak had been Revan's apprentice. Against the wishes of the Council, the two had led an army of Jedi and Republic soldiers against the Mandalorian Raiders threatening colonies in the Outer Rim... only to return not as, but as conquerors.

"The Council doesn't owe me anything." Revan whispered. "All the good I've done can't balance out the evil that came before."

Bastila brought her hand up and put it gently but firmly over Revan's lips.

"Don't talk like that. They can't blame you for what happened. Not anymore. You're not the same man you were. The Revan I know is a hero. A champion of the Light. You redeemed me after Malak turned me to the Dark Side."

Some people seem to forget that pretty much the whole story of KOTOR was cleaning up Revan's mess as a Dark. And I'm not hating on KOTOR, I loved that game.

EDIT: Sorry about the grammar, I typed it as I was reading...
Ahem. Not what i was reffering to. Cant pull it up right now, because its on , my Ipad and i dont have that with me... The paragraph i was reffering to is in the chapter where revan enters the Jedi Archives, and begins to think about his title as Jedi....
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage