Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (852,801 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to discuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (7,239 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

1. Entwicklernews   (10,355 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

• They made so many players leave the game that the only way to fill warzones is with people who don't even like to PVP.  It's been a dysfunctional system so this is the result of bad decisions over time. Eventually unhealthy, dysfunctional thinking, behaviors and decisions result in consequences. Rn we are feeling it eventually, it will return to sender. It always does.
    • I know it's been asked a few times in this thread, but any chance we could get you to confirm Commander Tassar from Landing Party?  I've been grinding that Vet uprising for like the last month and nothing still.  Does it drop at all?  Does it only drop in MM mode only?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
    • Self-explanatory topic and bafflingly I can't put this outside new player help because of forum restrictions on non-subs, but oh well. But on what planet in this galaxy would Jake be a blacklisted name?  All I'm doing is naming a Republic Trooper Jake <last name I've used for every other Republic character just fine>, but that gives me the "name invalid" error. SINCE WHEN was there some important Jake in this franchise's lore?  You can't seriously be telling me Jake Lloyd's existence is barring me from using one of the most common American names, especially when I'm ONLY using the first name.  Luke I can understand, but Jake?  What, are you telling me there are no Mark's allowed either because of Mark Hamill?  If that's the reason, it's complete nonsense to blacklist only the FIRST name of one of the actors of the movies, especially in a game that takes places a thousand years before them. I also wanna add for the record, yes I only just got on the forum for this but my characters have been there for about a year-ish.  I've only played much of my Jedi Guardian and a little Smuggler, but I had all 8 origins set up, realized just now my Republic Trooper isn't the name I wanted, didn't wanna waste the one free name change and just deleted and remade him since he was unused at level 1.  Finished up remaking his face and the name denies me for reasons I don't understand because there is no Jake in this franchise's lore that would necessitate blacklisting that name. Quick edit: So I just tried looking up the name in lore, and I get five random Legends characters I don't think anyone remembers but the sixth AND STILL CANON ONE is a GOLD SQUADRON PILOT in Return of the Jedi???  He wasn't even named in the movie, it was given after the fact, that's not a reason to deny a regular Jake when I'm not using his last name!
    • Then that is a problem with the player, and not the game. If the activity isn't enjoyable, then by no means should any reward be worth it. If I don't like an activity, no reward is going to make me want to do it. Games are meant to be FUN, and if I'm not having fun, then I go do something I will have fun doing. Playing a game just because of some reward just brings out Frustration, and anger. In reality at this point your just punishing yourself. You may as well do something you enjoy instead.
    • I tried CZ today, and I wasn't getting anywhere near enough to even bother with it. I wasn't even on a pace for 60 in an hour. I have better luck on low level planets then I did there.   CZ isn't worth the time. 
  • Popular Contributors