Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (852,392 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to discuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (7,238 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

1. Entwicklernews   (10,352 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

• Believe what you want. This game with servers that had 10 times as many players pvping than are on servers right now, aborted. You just don't see it anymore because for years there's been penalty so you can't see the difference.  Do you even know how to search how many people are in the war zones? I can tell you this at best there's 200 people in war zones mostly it's below 100 average 70 sometimes there's 24 people in every single war zone on the server. There used to be >350 to many more at prime time. So I don't believe what you're talking about. The game itself if you look through steam has about 4,000% less population playing. Understand? They ruined the game a long time ago.
    • Hi, any idea if or when there will be another rakghoul resurgence event? Nothing listed on the upcoming events page, and wondering when I can complete the Dr. Lokin companion alert. Thanks in advance for any news about this.
    • Because [spoiler] is a [redacted] and only cares about power and faces. Do the Imp/Pub Taris planetary stories you'll see it's just a big waste of time, lives, and resources on both sides. Only [spoilers] gained political influence out of it. Pub side Makeb also showed [spoiler] true color if you pick the light side options. [Redacted] always get the glowing/pew-pew point of my lightsaber/blaster.
    • At first I thought it was my imagination. But then it was pretty clear there was a line at which was likely a "transparent" area of the top ended where the extra shiny skin stopped and a duller shade of skin continued. Yes, it's the Relaxed Tracksuit and Relaxed Uniform Top when I've been hanging out with my friends at parties, i.e. female characters that dress as dancers. I have noticed that those that are using the either version of the Metallic/Matte Black Dye tend to have a shiny-skin issue where part of their skin picks up more color from ambient lighting and reflects more lighting than the rest of their skin. This is especially notable on the tops.  It is literally the difference of looking at someone who just put some suntan oil on their upper body while not putting it on their bare legs and then stepping into a spot light. One part gleams brightly the other doesn't. So... I'm getting the impression that even in the non-covered "open" areas that are supposed to be bare, the specularity still is different than in the areas that aren't "open/transparent" or those areas that don't have the metallic dye applied (like if they don't unify the bottoms with the top).
    • only when there is no one to back fill. I've joined a lot of games even now where I load into a losing game with only a couple minutes left because of a rage quitter. The only games that I've seen aborted were games late at night that couldn't fill both groups and people start leaving and usually on servers like SS, SV, and LV where the populations are extremely low. And in situations where there are barely enough people to start matches and they get shut down if anyone leaves, abandoning the match so you can queue up again instantly is pointless since there aren't enough people to start up a new match quickly or they would be put in as backfill.    
  • Popular Contributors