Player housing announcement trailer (grabbed it off twitch)

Iwipe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I had not see that. Do you know if we will be able to share the housing (like with my boyfriend lol)

Hmm not sure, they didn't say anything else about it. I would wait for official announcement to see what they say.

My mechanics wishlist since Beta has been space off rails and instanced player housing. I must have posted in over 100 threads and always with the reply 'this isn't SWG 2.0' (which was never what I asked for tbh).

Am over the :csw_deathstar: about this announcement!

Yes this is one thing a lot of people have wanted (not all --before the ones that come in to say I didn't want it) since before launch and after launch.

I know quite a few that will be so excited.:)

Another cartel market sink???

Where are new raids?? Where is the new level cap?

For goodness sakes...

I love new content as much as the next guy. But is that all that's on some people's minds? Are there really people who only want an endless grind in their game? If you want a grind, so be it, you're getting all you want, but why whine for new grinds every time non-grindy content is released?

Yes this is one thing a lot of people have wanted (not all --before the ones that come in to say I didn't want it) since before launch and after launch.

I know quite a few that will be so excited.:)

I for one have dearly wanted it all along. All I can say now is I hope they don't go overboard on making us pay through the cartel market for it and items in it.

I for one have dearly wanted it all along. All I can say now is I hope they don't go overboard on making us pay through the cartel market for it and items in it.

So wait a week after it drops and get everything you need off the GTN for a few credits.

For goodness sakes...

I love new content as much as the next guy. But is that all that's on some people's minds? Are there really people who only want an endless grind in their game? If you want a grind, so be it, you're getting all you want, but why whine for new grinds every time non-grindy content is released?

The guy has a point though. I mean, I'm not against this kind of content, though I'll probably never use it, but this is definitely going to be nothing but a massive boos to the cartel market. I'll be incredibly surprised if anything decent makes it outside of the cartel market. This game isn't about earning anything anymore, its about how much pocket money you got, which is sad, especially since subscribers get very little benefits, but whatever.

The guy has a point though. I mean, I'm not against this kind of content, though I'll probably never use it, but this is definitely going to be nothing but a massive boos to the cartel market. I'll be incredibly surprised if anything decent makes it outside of the cartel market. This game isn't about earning anything anymore, its about how much pocket money you got, which is sad, especially since subscribers get very little benefits, but whatever.

This is just straight up nonsense.

The game might seem like it will soon be about earning nothing anymore. But currently, it's at least trying to go on another track, and has succeeded quite a bit in that direction. For instance there's armor sets you only get by exploration and digging (Dreadseed and Star Forager), speeders available only after doing NiM (Avalanche, Titan 6, etc), the PvP and NiM Rancors (I know it was kind of silly to announce a Cartel Reskin of it, but w/e) and the rewards from the recent events. That new thing they're trying with the "Nightmare Power" buff also sounds interesting.

I know Bioware is gonna put most good stuff on the CM. They did that with the Super Secret Space Project. They sure as hell will do that with Super Secret Housing Project. But as long as there's at least a few unique items available only by crafting, or unique housing rewards for exploration or high-level play, I'll be happy.

Edited by EzioMessi

Duran'del here:

While I like this, I hope I'm not forced to have my BH's house on DK. I'd rather like to have an apartment on Nar Shadaa or someplace that is fitting of a Bounty Hunter and not very conspicuous.

If not, well, home is where the heavily armed, alpha predator of the cold void of space is.(The Mantis)