QOL Improvements - What does the community want to see?

AdamGe

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make all gear orange and without restrictions, put the restrictions in the mods instead, with appropriate numbers on armor and so on....

Why shouldn't I as a Jedi be able to wear that trooper armor and wield a sniper rifle? Sure, i probably wouldn't want to since the barrels (to my knowledge) dont have willpower and so on... but that should be MY choice not some stupid restrictions...

All the restrictions should be in mods. Light/Dark, armortype, social, class and so on.. and no more greens and blues at all, just badly modded oranges...

I would love for the following to be implemented:

- Highlight of ability procs on actionbar (example: Force Scream is 10% increase in damage and it now glows or something like that). Basically the same version that WoW does it - its functional and keeps you from staring blind at your buffs.

- Duration of HoT/DoT's on the actionbar as well when you have a friend/mob targeted. For any DoT based class this is a must. DoT's can be red and HoT's can be green.

My current personal list:

1) List ALL the missions on the missions window. Please stop making me zone or log in & out to get the missions I want. I know I can get to them. You're not fooling me into running inefficient missions. You're just pissing me off and creating more load on your servers.

2) Give us a way to make any companion use any role. Let us use the companion we want to use rather than, in many cases, the only companion it makes sense to use because of game mechanics.

3) Copy configuration, especially keybindings, from other characters. Already there for UI layout. Give us the rest. Everything in the Preferences dialog.

4) The ability to sort by per unit price on GTN.

1. Decent Armour colours and/or Dye packs

2. New legacy abilities and unlocks

3. Staffs for Consulars like they have in the comic books

4. Fix the taxi on Taris (republic), it keeps going down the wrong path and takes twice as long as it should.

5. Faster Taxi's, please.

Edited by AlexDougherty

I am simply running out of storage room for all my custom gear.

We need separate storage boxes for gear that auto sort by type (head, legs, feet, etc). It should be a giant storage area that is not that same as your standard cargo hold.

It should also be legacy shared.

Edited by Arkerus

1: better game performance/engine change :p

2: legacy bank

3: animal mounts with great grafik!

4: arena pvp

5: 16 vs 16 warzone

6: more dynamic world events

7: cooler looking crafting gear

8: faster speeder mounts 140% speed!

9: world pvp/ bounty system

10: legacy datacrone

1. Improved combat animations for Jedi Shadow - double strike, force breach, specifically.

2. Companion skill trees/improvements to freedom of choice (ie less healers, more variation for players)

3. New sound effects for Trooper high impact bolt, charged bolts

4. Visual choice to show Vibroknives and Skatterguns on your character (maybe some unique models)

5. Faster out of combat health regeneration for companions

Moreover, I would love to see a better targetting system in SW:TOR (like in GW2, TSW oder Tera). Fights are not dynamic enough when I have to search for enemies through tabbing or clicking. What about an optional function where you can attack your enemy by aiming?

My current personal list:

1) List ALL the missions on the missions window. Please stop making me zone or log in & out to get the missions I want. I know I can get to them. You're not fooling me into running inefficient missions. You're just pissing me off and creating more load on your servers.

This, by the force THIS!!!!!

2) Give us a way to make any companion use any role. Let us use the companion we want to use rather than, in many cases, the only companion it makes sense to use because of game mechanics.

Would totally love this, while i like Lokin, my sniper would appreciate the option of bringing other companions along when doing missions.

Same for Mako on my powertech.

3) Copy configuration, especially keybindings, from other characters. Already there for UI layout. Give us the rest. Everything in the Preferences dialog.

Yes please.

4) The ability to sort by per unit price on GTN.

Eh, i guess this would be nice as well (would probably bring prices down a bit).

Remove the cool down on cartel items. It sucks not being able to send something I want on my alts for 2 days or to be able to sell on the GTN something I dont want but some one else may.

Change the female Jedi Sentinel run animation with sabers out to something more female like. Right now my poor girl looks like she is running with something huge dangling between her legs :eek:

Show tracked space missions on the galaxy map.

It already shows tracked non-space missions when you mouse over a region. Why not space missions?

I'm sick and tired of zooming in and out, trying to find the region with today's daily.

I would like to mention a few I support in the list (which does not mean I do not support the entire list, just these items are the most important to me personally) with a few notes added on some items by me...

Pazaak & Swoop Racing

Hood Toggle

Armour Dyes (at least for chest with a limited pallet based on current in game graphic sets for that armor)

Day/Night and Weather Cycles

Legacy Mail (or at least add legacy names to drop down list in mail)

Cross faction guilds (or guilds based on members instead of characters that can hold both sides)

Barber Shop (Done Right!) & more creation options (new hair, tatoos, jewelry, & species)

PvP and PvE Arena Duels... Tournament structures even (I suppose community could also organize those)

Server Transfers

Dual Spec (which can be switched on the fly with a small cooldown, also remembers locations of specials and UI setup)

Animal and multi-passenger mounts

Appearance Tabs

LFG Chat Channel

Interactive objects (chairs/beds, in specific areas I assume, like ships/cantinas)

Healing UI Options (Health Text on Focus Target, Target of Focus Target frames, Click to Cast, Mouse-over-healing)

More UI customization (Color change, Raidframes, buffs, debuffs, flashing proc's, fix for mouse over chat/group pane working with keybinds)

Quest Sorting and different color icons for Class and Heroic Missions (on map and above NPC's)

GTN improvements (unit price w. sort)

Mod Vendor improvements (sort, sort by stat, etc.)

Improvements to Crafting (Suggestions in my sig)

Name Changes

Chat Bubbles with toggle on off (at least for group use)

Starship 'player housing'

Color and stat crystals separated! (or just stats removed from crystals and easy augments added instead)

...and here are the ones from me that are not in the list.

Ability for subscribers to earn an extra 100 cartel coins in game each month by in game activities (probably crafting is the best bet, but could also allow subs to purchase coins using credits with a large ration (1000 EC to one CC))

Ability for group leaders to summon group members to the leaders location, with a similar QT cooldown

Animal and droid combatant companions that can be used instead of current companions. They would have certain native abilities and certain ones that could be learned/trained. Think expansion of the HK system without a storyline. This way players could have a truly personalized companion. There are plenty of animals with abilities as well as combat droids in the game.

Ability to summon our other characters as our companion for a short time...call it a "Legacy reinforcement" or something like that. You would be able to call in one of the other members of your legacy to fight by your side for a short time, length of time based on your legacy connection choice with that character.

Solo bolstering in PVE, similar to PVP bolstering for truly solo play ability. Basically the bolster would only work outside of a group and when you have no companion summoned, and would boost only your health and energy pools to add survivability during PVE solo play.

Add multiplayer to current space combat system, both turret play for group members and the ability for members to join you in the pipe in their ship.

Add a persistent space battleground, 3d space flight, BF2 style, with both fighters and personal starship use. Should have both PVE and PVP sections.

Guild capital ships and/or space stations.

Mission generator for bonus daily missions like the one in my sig.

Have all points of interest on a map displayed once you open the map area instead of only close objects with a toggle if you desire to reduce clutter. Also, an ability to zoom the map instead of the cursor zoom option.

Ability to set the order of the characters displayed on my log in screen.

Add ability to truly choose preferred and secondary role in group finder. When the system makes a match based on secondary preference you are prompted if you wish to join or wish to wait for your primary choice. Also, add a list of all players joined at that time in the que with listed preferred and secondary roles and the missions they are qued for.

Add the personal starship improvements listed in my sig.

Edited by LordArtemis

I like a lot of these ideas.

I really want to be able to shift-click an item in my inventory while I'm at the GTN to search it, instead of typing in the item's name. When selling all the loot I've brought in from a planet, it gets annoying.