Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best & Worse Class Stories.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best & Worse Class Stories.

Zaron
12.29.2011 , 01:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokkii View Post
Playing as a pure evil Imperial agent, I can safely say this story is the best on the empire. At the end of Act 1 onward **** is so real.
even more evil than sith warriors? cuz if any more evil than warrior you might as well be slaughtering babies and kittens

chris_rw
12.29.2011 , 01:42 AM | #12
The end of Act I on a Sith warrior is pretty evil and wonderful. Was a wonderful twist I never saw coming.

Beelsebubi
12.29.2011 , 01:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaron View Post
even more evil than sith warriors? cuz if any more evil than warrior you might as well be slaughtering babies and kittens
***** IA SPOILERS AHEAD*****
Spoiler

Also, few questlines have taught me important life lessons, ie.
Spoiler

Faolon
12.29.2011 , 02:28 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Beelsebubi View Post
Also, few questlines have taught me important life lessons, ie. like in alderaan where Thul's daughter has joined the killiks.
Spoiler
That's not a class quest.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

Areoss
12.29.2011 , 03:44 AM | #15
The best story I found is the Warrior... poking people into tapping into their hatred... tempting the weak.

Finding hatred and anger in Jedi and provoking them. Telling them to strike me down with all their hate and then cackling saying "Good... Good..." Watching their masters scream telling their puppy to heel, attempting to control their blinding rage.

Enjoyed every minute of it

No direct spoilers... but thats just the way of the Sith so no one can complain at that.
[▀!▀(Θ)▀!▀]Ξ▀!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)
True PvP Skills

Ghostzxz
12.29.2011 , 03:50 AM | #16
I like being a bounty hunter, pretty good story i think.

Maxvla
12.29.2011 , 04:09 AM | #17
Smuggler is best. No contest. Brilliant writing and voice acting.

Herculieas
12.29.2011 , 04:10 AM | #18
The JC story starts off slow. Acts 1 and 2 are pretty mediocre. I thoroughly enjoyed act 3, though.
Mechanized Travel is Serious Business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xellfish
12.29.2011 , 04:11 AM | #19
The Jedi Knight story line is pretty close to the movies I guess, as in, you and your rag tag band of companions go and save the galaxy. It's not bad, quite intricate and with a couple of unexpected turns (didn't play too far, though), with some interesting characters (Watcher One was great) and some.. not so interesting ones (your Master is as bland as a pair of beige curtains). It is also supposed to have quite a big finish.

Problem I had with it is that it is played pretty straight. Eventually rerolled as a Sith Warrior and am immensely enjoying the dark humour in the story line. I tend to stick to the more cynical, tongue in cheek lines, provides more chuckles and less fist clenching. Mocking your psychopath of a master is just pure win.

TitusVorenus
12.29.2011 , 04:16 AM | #20
I've enjoyed the Trooper storyline a lot more than I thought I would (I didn't roll it for the storyline). It's not some hollow "soldiers in war" boilerplate, and neither is it filled with over-the-top bravado, while the characters involved (General Garza, that SIS operative whose name escapes me presently) seem well-conceived and realistic, and the same goes for your companions (even if none of them are useful except for Elara). I actually felt like I was a member of the elite Havoc Squad.

The voice acting is also well-done, though at times it can seem staid--especially compared to, say, the Bounty Hunter. All in all, though, I love my Trooper
The Former Dalexeo Cobja of Starsider
Vorenus Faustus--Vanguard, Helm of Graush
Sygnus Faustus--Scoundrel, Helm of Graush
Vorbeck--Sniper, Ven Zallow