Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So why isn't BW/EA doing what they said about letting people in?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
So why isn't BW/EA doing what they said about letting people in?

Sabster
12.13.2011 , 05:29 PM | #1
I know for a fact that a friend got into early access, and he pre-ordered in September. But my 2nd account was pre-ordered in August.

How can that be, if they supposedly started with the first pre-order and running through the database? Both of my accounts are CE, and his isn't - so that's not it either.

Does anyone know for sure how they're doing early access? cuz it's clearly not starting with #1 and working their way down the list.

Genitor
12.13.2011 , 05:34 PM | #2
¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬°¯°█|{Ξ██████████████████████████████) For the Republic!

Toxen
12.13.2011 , 05:58 PM | #3
On my account page under Code Redemption History, it says "Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch"

Obvious question I know, but does that mean my code has been redeemed?
"Peace is a lie, there is only pancake."

Jolan
12.13.2011 , 06:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
On my account page under Code Redemption History, it says "Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch"

Obvious question I know, but does that mean my code has been redeemed?
I believe so, but don't quote me. When I check mine it tells me that I have created my security questions and the second step but not registered yet. But when I go to re-register my code it says it is already registered. Soooo....I think there may be a couple glitches in the process.

CitizenSith
12.13.2011 , 06:04 PM | #5
Why don't y'all try to log? Before I received my invite, I was unable to post in the forums. After I received my invite, I was able to post in the forums. You should both check, if you haven't already. E-mails don't travel at the speed of light.

Oh, and this:
Quote: Originally Posted by Genitor View Post
Heh, Inorite?
EGA: Tuesday, 13DEC11 <- I was there! Shadowlands Server: Horror Legacy
Sith Empire: Cthuhlu (DS SI), Hastur (DS SW), Gentleman (LS SW), Palpatyne (DS SI), Imperial (IA), Gorynych (LS SI)
Republic: Simulacrum (LS Tr), Akumashibaru (LS JK)

Ashayah
12.13.2011 , 06:27 PM | #6
*shrug* I can apparently post on the forums but I'm not playing yet Ah well I knew I wouldn't get in on the first day anyway. I'm just glad to be back home.
. I remember.

Xumagai
12.13.2011 , 07:03 PM | #7
I should have just waited until launch bc at the rate they are going people who ordered in early november will get like two days of head start. This is the weakest early start ever, even STO gave us more time than this. I can't believe I paid in advance for nothing

Sanctioned
12.13.2011 , 07:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Xumagai View Post
I should have just waited until launch bc at the rate they are going people who ordered in early november will get like two days of head start. This is the weakest early start ever, even STO gave us more time than this. I can't believe I paid in advance for nothing
You get a color stone; which all pre-orders do. You are speculating you will get two extra days of gaming; for absolutely no extra charges beyond the base cost of the game. You're not some special godly millionaire customer that game developers cherish more than their own mothers. Get over it, and see you at retail launch.

Titanstroke
12.13.2011 , 07:29 PM | #9
What is worrying me isnt the fact that I am not in yet, it is that they are this worried about Server Loading and how many people they are letting on how fast. If they are this worried then I am getting worried about whether or not game play is going to be really lagging or if there will be server wait times from the start.
And From The Wreckage I Will Arise & Cast The Ashes Back In Their Eyes

NathanielStarr
12.13.2011 , 07:55 PM | #10
They'll have to add more servers. They are already at standard (some are at heavy) on almost every US server with this small amount of people playing. They'll need at least triple this many by actual launch.