Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ISSUES DOWNLOADING PATCH, please read!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
ISSUES DOWNLOADING PATCH, please read!

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:06 PM | #1
Problems with downloading MAIN ASSETS 1

Spoiler

I have been stuck trying to download the game for the past 4-5 days now. I have gotten stuck around 2.51GB remaining of Main Assets 1 on my laptop. (Ive downloaded it just fine on my desktop)
I have completely uninstalled the game and tried reinstalling. I am hard-lined directly to my router on the LAN network. I just cant patch the game. Im so frustrated. PLEASE help.

Yes, my SWTOR ports are open, firewalls off, antivirus off, Ive followed all the steps in all the guides I could read. Im at my wits end.
I don't know where you get your delusions laser brain.

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:08 PM | #2
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1727

Please do NOT direct me here, Ive already done and gone through ALL of that.

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:28 PM | #3
If anyone is having these same issues and found a way to fix it, please let me know. Ive lost almost a week of play time and I had all these days off from work =(

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:47 PM | #4
This keeps dropping pages with no reply. Can anyone help me?

elitenz
12.28.2011 , 11:48 PM | #5
I had issues aswell all i did was pause the download then unpause and it resumed.

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:49 PM | #6
I have tried that about 20 times. I have restarted the launcher and my computer. Its downloading like .01GB every few minutes

jyork
12.28.2011 , 11:50 PM | #7
just fyi there isa 160 page thread about this .... honestly dont really think they give a ****. They have not responded to that post other than to say they know about it.

Worst customer service ever.
Joesho/Olevott/Olander/Sura

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:54 PM | #8
There are already a million subscribers, I understand they have a lot on their plate. Please almost remember its still technically the holidays and they're probably understaffed bc of it. Anyone who has played the launch of any MMO will tell you this is the smoothest launch they have ever seen. When WoW servers first came out, after 24 they crashed and were unplayable for almost 3 days. SWTOR has yet to even come close to that. So I very much disagree with you on this.

RoxyRenjen
12.28.2011 , 11:56 PM | #9
And I have been on that thread and many more. Ive been unable to find a solution and hate wading through the whiners, bashers, and drama mongerers.

RoxyRenjen
12.29.2011 , 12:11 AM | #10
Main ASSETS: 1.95GB remaining

Hopefully the other assets dont take as long?