Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer service number flooded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer service number flooded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bjarnia
12.15.2011 , 08:25 AM | #21
Same here. Been trying to call for 2 days now.

At first I got a recorded message from a german lady that told me that they were busy, call back later.
Then I was able to get in line a few times. My call was dropped after a few minutes each time.
After that I started just getting silence. Not even a recorded message.
Now I'm getting a horribly distorted guy telling me they're all busy.

This is _the worst_ customer service I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. Not limited to games. The worst. Ever.

Drade
12.15.2011 , 08:33 AM | #22
Very upset with this. Called at peak hours yesterday on hold for 3 hours I hung up. Called on non peak hours at 330 this morning, on hold for an hour and a half. Hung up. Just got in now, hopefully someone actually picks up.

Roggtak
12.15.2011 , 10:12 AM | #23
Bioware/EA: "We'll give you free early access to the game for up to a whole week"
Customer: "Awesome, a test drive"

Later

Customer: "I can't get in, please help"
Support line: "Hi, this Peggy. Me busy, you call back later *click*"
Bioware/EA: "Early access is over, time to start paying!"
Customer: "Let me know when you get your act together... I'll be in Skyrim until then"

I have a feeling this is going to happen more than Bioware/EA expects.
"There's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Jupp
12.15.2011 , 10:44 AM | #24
What is really a shame is

that this problem exists since before the last big beta.

I saw and heard about it weeks ago already and apparently it has not really been fixed so far.

The issue came when they did an internal switch of the security question system on how many questions should be asked/had to be filled out and apparently it not three anymore but five.

I have guildies here that are really p1$$3d because today they got their invite and they cannot play because this funny security system asks a question they never have filled out.

And yes, they do try to call this support number. In fact they have been doing this for hours and hours since two days during early morning times and late night times and no one takes the phone.

I know that security is essential but if customers get locked out then someone has to make a decision here. And just waiting it out is not an option in my opinion.
"It is a mistake to bow to the wishes of munchkins who whine." - E. Gary Gygax