Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer service number flooded

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer service number flooded
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dalar
12.14.2011 , 11:35 AM | #11
I too have a prompt for a Security Question that I never set up. I was advised to call CS which I did.

I repeatedly got that ridiculous message to call back later. Finally got into queue after about 20 attempts and the wait on hold was about 90 minutes. After getting through to CS they told me their system was being updated and they didn't have their 'tools'. There was nothing that they could do at the moment to handle the Security Question issue. The CS guy told me that I need to call back later (can you imagine?). I asked when and he said he did not know. I asked for a ballpark figure - 1 hour, 2 hours 24 hours? His answer was probably not 24 hours but he's not sure so I need to call back.

Not cool guys.

Troge
12.14.2011 , 11:36 AM | #12
"we busy, you call back later"

My friend has been trying to get this fixed for a week now.

Caleb_Hex
12.14.2011 , 11:37 AM | #13
I'm with Exarr on this. The phone center has been less than helpful. As I posted elsewhere, I've been part of a large rollout on a non-game project and it failed immediately upon activation, so I expected some of this, but am quite familiar with the lack of outsourced call center help because of this as well. I just hope by the 20th I can get on or get answers to the problem I'm having personally.

Exarr
12.14.2011 , 11:41 AM | #14
It's pretty frustrating. I mean.. I also try to think about these poor CSRs on the other end of the phone. I did that job for nearly 7 years total. So, when I DO get ahold of someone I'm not going to bite their head off (wish that could be said of the majority of people calling in :S)
Still, I remember being a team lead looking at the queue with over 2k people waiting (it was during one of those internet virus things, sasser or something) and we NEVER dropped people from the Queue.. or told them we were too busy, or the number was out of order. yes someone said to me they waited on hold for 2 hours.. Ok, atleast they didnt wait on hold for 2 hours then get hung up on.

dalar
12.14.2011 , 11:44 AM | #15
If their internal account management server is down (or updating as they say) would it be so hard to post something to that effect on the forum so people don't have to sit on hold for 2 hours to find out?

wajrak
12.14.2011 , 01:30 PM | #16
ok, THis is pathetic... Customer service that dosnt have queuing system? Serously? Ive been calling customer service constantly from 2 mobiles for last 2h. I was also calling aboard. What the hell? Bioware... game is grate... support is outrageous.

Ok, I want to know where i can make formal complain. 197 (to 3 different countries) calls in 2h... None of them was answered. If You can not afford queuing system You should not have call center. Seriously pathetic... I love the game but support is... i dont have words that can describe this...

omesohorney
12.15.2011 , 07:42 AM | #17
having the same problem put us on hold or answer are email come on

Bloodknigth
12.15.2011 , 07:50 AM | #18
I too have a prompt for a Security Question that I never set up.

JUST LET US REDO THE SECURITY QUESTIONS LIKE RESETING A PASSWORD!"#%&/ HOW DIFFICULT COULD THAT BE???????????????????????????????????????????
Z som Zorglub

-eventyrklubben -

Chiznak
12.15.2011 , 07:58 AM | #19
I'm not usually one to get mad but FIX YOUR DAMN PHONES!

You are holding our accounts hostage

Bloodknigth
12.15.2011 , 08:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiznak View Post
I'm not usually one to get mad but FIX YOUR DAMN PHONES!

You are holding our accounts hostage
just reset the password and you get in and forget the !"#%&/ phonelines the stupid MF who said " LET DO A PHONELINE OPTION " must be from the dark site. !"#%&/ He also eventet EARLY ACCESS

DAMM I`M ANGRY NOW
EARLY ACCESS MY AS:::::::::
Z som Zorglub

-eventyrklubben -