Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer service number flooded

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kayadmt
12.13.2011 , 05:25 PM | #1
I am currently writing this from my wifes account...she is sitting next to me right now. I am not able to get into the game because apparently one of my security questions was messed up. Not sure how but it just will not accept what street I lived on. Ok fine...maybe I had a typo or something who knows......

The problem I am having is that the customer service line is a bit useless. I call and get "at present all of our agents are busy, please call back later".

WHAT! No hold, no nothing just call back....that is ridiculous. I can't play and there is no way to reset anything automatically or to get a hold of the customer service team. What is going on!

I know it is launch day in a way, but this is a little scary. What is going on, and how can I get this solved? I have already emailed but am I going to have to wait hours to play?

Would really like to hear what is going on from a blizzard rep on this.

Jhu_Liet
12.13.2011 , 05:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kayadmt View Post
Bioware

Exekias
12.14.2011 , 11:19 AM | #3
I've been having the same issue, I've been trying to call them to make sure my pre-order code went through, since it's not showing up correctly on my account.

Exarr
12.14.2011 , 11:23 AM | #4
Sadly, I'll have to defer you to "join the club". I wish this wasn't the case. This security question muckup however, appears to have effected more than just you, as I am also effected. It's a question that I don't actually recall setting up, but regardless, every valid answer I would have put in is rejected, and the last 2 days I've been unable to get to even wait on hold for their support number. Hopefully things will get better as this progresses.

Koort
12.14.2011 , 11:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by kayadmt View Post
I am currently writing this from my wifes account...she is sitting next to me right now. I am not able to get into the game because apparently one of my security questions was messed up. Not sure how but it just will not accept what street I lived on. Ok fine...maybe I had a typo or something who knows......

The problem I am having is that the customer service line is a bit useless. I call and get "at present all of our agents are busy, please call back later".

WHAT! No hold, no nothing just call back....that is ridiculous. I can't play and there is no way to reset anything automatically or to get a hold of the customer service team. What is going on!

I know it is launch day in a way, but this is a little scary. What is going on, and how can I get this solved? I have already emailed but am I going to have to wait hours to play?

Just as an FYI, when i finally did get though yesterday, i was on hold for two hours and fifteen minutes. Likely what happens is their phone que can only hold say 500 or so people. so once someone leaves the que you can get in.

Troge
12.14.2011 , 11:25 AM | #6
a coworker was on hold for 4 hours today then got the msg. "We busy, You call back later" then the phone hung up.

the phone call was recorded and it cracks me up to hear someone pick up the phone say "we busy, you call back later" cracks me up.

I will post the link once we get permission to have you all come to our call centers server.

Caleb_Hex
12.14.2011 , 11:26 AM | #7
I would be happy to just see more BioWare presence on the boards.

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 11:28 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
When you are locked out of your account because you have answered the security questions more than five times wrong, then all you have to do is to reset your password to get access again.

Then you can try to answer the security question again.

You only have to contact our phone support when you have forgotten your answers.

We hope this helps with your issues. Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Troge
12.14.2011 , 11:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
When you are locked out of your account because you have answered the security questions more than five times wrong, then all you have to do is to reset your password to get access again.

You only have to contact our phone support when you have forgotten your answers.

the problem is nerfherding droid that same question is the one he is having trouble with.

Most of us can read the stickys and FAQs before hounding you for help.

Exarr
12.14.2011 , 11:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post

Sure, you CAN unlock your account. But what about changing your security question for whatever reason? I keep getting the same one comming up and its not accepting any answer! So, I've gotta call.. But you guys choose the worse outsourced call center in the world!