Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

swpoop
12.28.2011 , 11:00 PM | #11
We have some pretty credible confirmation.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

EFalconer
12.28.2011 , 11:03 PM | #12
Good questions.

1) Lockouts did not reset yesterday for operations, they reset today. This was confirmed by Georg Zoeller. It was unclear to us as to whether or not regular raid resets will occur on Tuesdays in the future or whether they will continue to reset on Wednesday. This week, it was Wednesday.

2) Historically, when there hasn't been an in-game, automated system of measuring world or regional firsts, that has been given to the first guild that announces it with proof (such as a screenshot or video.) We've been following the other hardcore, competitive guilds closely, along with browsing every forum and so forth. As of now, we're the first to announce - with proof - and the status of "world first" for 16 man content.

Hope this clarifies.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Bloodtau
12.28.2011 , 11:14 PM | #13
Yes, some guilds on my server did it days ago, but decided not to brag about it. Just because you THINK you were first, doesn't actually mean you were.

swpoop
12.28.2011 , 11:17 PM | #14
What server? Which guilds?
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ Θ

Bloodtau
12.28.2011 , 11:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
What server? Which guilds?
I'll leave that research to you. They are out there. and a hint, it's an EU server.

swpoop
12.28.2011 , 11:22 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
I'll leave that research to you. They are out there. and a hint, it's an EU server.
You can play that game.

Like Falconer said. We did our research, and have some pretty credible confrimation. If an EU wants to step up and claim it we will see.

Regardless, our goal is 16 man nightmare (bug free).
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ Θ

Lightmgl
12.28.2011 , 11:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
You can play that game.

Like Falconer said. We did our research, and have some pretty credible confrimation. If an EU wants to step up and claim it we will see.

Regardless, our goal is 16 man nightmare (bug free).
Your "credible confirmation" is about as useful as his "go find them" statement. I dunno about my friends I haven't looked into it, just what they told me they did the raid on their EU server as soon as the lockout was finished (yesterday meaning the 28th)

swpoop
12.28.2011 , 11:28 PM | #18
The lockouts were bugged, and did not reset yesterday. This has been confirmed by Dev's. The lockouts for ALL RAIDS reset today.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ Θ

Acri
12.28.2011 , 11:29 PM | #19
Early Access started 15 days ago. 4/5 Nightmare has been down for about a week, and our guild is 2/5 nightmare (Those were a joke).

Do you really think no other guilds have cleared this on normal mode 16man?

Why are you all over the forums posting that you're getting all these firsts?
WRATH
Acrimony & Win - Vulkar Highway
www.Wrath-Tor.com

swpoop
12.28.2011 , 11:30 PM | #20
Grats on the 8 man?
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ Θ