Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

arnoldlol
01.05.2012 , 12:06 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by eNcFireWraith View Post
We got a confirmation that it's a bug. You're not supposed to have to stack a raid comp to kill it.
We didn't stack anything, confirmation from who? It's a pretty blatant mechanic that we figured out on our 3rd pull. Good luck though I guess if you're waiting for a "fix."

swpoop
01.05.2012 , 12:08 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
Indeed.

Sorry to ask more, but have you done much/any 8man hard/nightmare progression as there doesn't seem to be anything on your site or this thread about it? just 16 man
We did 8 man stuff the first week. We are focused on 16 man. We feel that is where the true test lies, and have made our goal for progression. We have not done 8 man content since then.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

eNcFireWraith
01.05.2012 , 12:09 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by arnoldlol View Post
We didn't stack anything, confirmation from who? It's a pretty blatant mechanic that we figured out on our 3rd pull. Good luck though I guess if you're waiting for a "fix."
Sigh

The same thing happened on 16-man normal when the game first released, they fixed it in a patch, but did not fix the other 2 versions. If you found a work around for it that's cool, but it's not working as intended. Go try it on 8-man and you'll see what it's supposed to be like.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

eNcFireWraith
01.05.2012 , 07:59 PM | #134
Ancient Pylons 16-man Nightmare Mode down. Screenshot on our site.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Cranberries
01.05.2012 , 08:01 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by eNcFireWraith View Post
Ancient Pylons 16-man Nightmare Mode down. Screenshot on our site.
Did you get appropiate loot? We killed it on nightmare and just got Columi loot. I thought nightmare was supposed to be entirely Rakata.

eNcFireWraith
01.05.2012 , 08:15 PM | #136
Council down in 16-man Nightmare.

And yes, they are bugged. You kill the Nightmare boss, and the hard-mode bosses corpse drops (that's why the corpse has less HP and why it drops Columi ****).
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

ARCCommanderDan
01.05.2012 , 08:34 PM | #137
Where do you go to start the Eternity Vault? I haven't been able to find any operations yet...