Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

EFalconer
12.28.2011 , 08:55 PM | #1
Hey friends,

We hope you're all enjoying Star Wars: The Old Republic. This is to let you all know that just minutes ago, Condemned was the first guild to clear all of Eternity Vault - 16 man. You can see pictures of our clear at our homepage: http://areyoucondemned.com as well as on our Twitter Feed - twitter.com/condemnedguild

Video strategy guides for these fights will be coming after the next lockout period, with our partnership with TORWARS. Check TORWARS.com in the coming days and weeks for these guides.

For those of you who have been offering support - thanks for that.

We'll report back with further news.

UPDATE 1: Hard Mode 16 man EV cleared through Gharaj.

UPDATE 2: Hard Mode 16 man EV cleared through Ancient Pylons.

UPDATE 3: Hard Mode 16 man EV cleared through Infernal Council

UPDATE 4: Nightmare Mode 16 Man EV cleared through Gharaj. We believe this to be World First.

Check our Twitter Feed for screenshots.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Mourph
12.28.2011 , 09:16 PM | #2
grats.

1st!

-M
--=={[ Mourph ]}==--

EFalconer
12.28.2011 , 09:17 PM | #3
Thanks very much!
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Hasao
12.28.2011 , 09:20 PM | #4
Nicely done grats to everyone in your guild!
Kicking butt with Squadron 367

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force."

Proctor
12.28.2011 , 09:28 PM | #5
30 minutes and no haters posting about how raiders should slow down and be tryhard RPers? That has to be a record, possibly more impressive than the world first itself.

Also grats to Condemned!

Triforceelf
12.28.2011 , 09:33 PM | #6
The games a week old, and already people have "beaten" it. I don't know if I should be surprised it took this long or sad that my server is no where close to this.

Krazer
12.28.2011 , 09:41 PM | #7
Nice job everyone.

eNcFireWraith
12.28.2011 , 10:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Triforceelf View Post
The games a week old, and already people have "beaten" it. I don't know if I should be surprised it took this long or sad that my server is no where close to this.
If you consider beating it is clearing the raid on the easiest of 3 difficulties.

It ain't beat till nightmare is down. Normal is just step 1.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Bloodtau
12.28.2011 , 10:49 PM | #9
You know what I was doing when you were doing this? Out in the sun.
To be fair, no one really cares about these things, you aren't first, the developers and testers who played the games years before you were.

Lightmgl
12.28.2011 , 10:54 PM | #10
Grats but you should double check that you were first. I know at least two other groups of friends who are playing who said they cleared EV 16 man yesterday after the lockouts reset.

Theres quite a few people who are clearing Ops and are not posting or bragging about it. As far as I know there is no system for tracking this stuff, so what makes you guys think you are first?