Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP sucks, it's time to leave and go back to WoW

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP sucks, it's time to leave and go back to WoW

YinYangReaper
12.28.2011 , 08:55 PM | #11
I should read the forums more often, I need a good laugh
I hunted the Purple Wookie, I fought him well and then got the crap beat out of me....
Can you find the Purple Wookie? (Hint: he is republic)

Server : The Fatman, Faction: Republic, Name: Just another Jedi

XxSithMarauderxX
12.28.2011 , 08:55 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RCducks View Post
Such high hopes for this game, PvP totally bombs, not fun at all. Being a newly released game is no excuse, they had time to look at every single other MMO, take what's bad and keep it out, take what's good and use it, and maybe even improve on it. All the resources they had, all the time they had to develope this game, and this is it? It's a shame, yet another so called WoW killer bites the dust, this game will go nowhere.
A Dec 2011 account says what?

WoW is dead... I know it's hard to say good bye... ask Boyz II Men... but you gotta let go, that's part of the healing process... whatever you do, just quit mourning on the TOR boards mmmkay?

blackcerberus
12.28.2011 , 08:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CobraKOF View Post
Wouldn't bank on it, it's being done by NCSoft.
thats the same as saying SWToR was done by EA. learn the difference between developer and publisher

and anyway NCSoft has done one of the best, most reckless, cutthroating PvP experiences that ever grazed the surface of earth: Lineage 2. I wouldnt mind if they were in charge tbh.

Caeliux
12.28.2011 , 08:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FtDParadox View Post
Any one of you play competitive GvG in Guild Wars?

NCsoft trolled you and your wallets with Aion.
I did and it sucked eggs, serious.

GG2 is a toss up ftp model of a fail game on its way.

The letdown of gg2 is on it's way, and all those ppl thinking and praying it will be good will crawl back to this, or panda land.

My guess will be here, since panda land is on drugs.

blackcerberus
12.28.2011 , 08:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post

The letdown of gg2 is on it's way, and all those ppl thinking and praying it will be good will crawl back to this, or panda land.

this game will have tanked and flopped long before GW2 is released, so I thing it will sadly be pandaland

YinYangReaper
12.28.2011 , 08:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by XxSithMarauderxX View Post
A Dec 2011 account says what?
why should that matter?
I hunted the Purple Wookie, I fought him well and then got the crap beat out of me....
Can you find the Purple Wookie? (Hint: he is republic)

Server : The Fatman, Faction: Republic, Name: Just another Jedi

FtDParadox
12.28.2011 , 08:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post

You must have been pretty bad at the game or tried really hard and couldn't break top 100. There were some abstract concepts in that one to be grasped (I.e. positioning, watching the field, target spike, split tactic, ect.)

RCducks
12.28.2011 , 09:01 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EvanSnowWolf View Post
Can you even attempt to cite one piece of evidence or example to complete this diatribe?
I could, but I'll just say it's not as fun as WoW PvP, simple and short. I played the warzones, no enjoyment at all. I did world PvP, killed some people, no enjoyment at all. I was never this bored with WoW PvP. Big time PvP players like me will not enjoy this game for long, it's your fault Bioware, you will lose a lot of subscribers for this bland PvP.

EvanSnowWolf
12.28.2011 , 09:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by rcducks View Post
i could, but i'll just say it's not as fun as wow pvp, simple and short. I played the warzones, no enjoyment at all. I did world pvp, killed some people, no enjoyment at all. I was never this bored with wow pvp. Big time pvp players like me will not enjoy this game for long, it's your fault bioware, you will lose a lot of subscribers for this bland pvp.
......................... Because?
"But you know how it is, cows go moo, dogs go woof, and mmo players go the pvp is unbalanced." - Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.

JayGunny
12.28.2011 , 09:05 PM | #20
pvp only has a minor few issues that are easily dealt with.

but im sure BW is more concerned about bugs, glitches and actually getting players who bought the game into the game.