Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The master title

Bating
12.13.2011 , 05:23 PM | #1
How do you get it? It was said earlier you could not romance if you wanted the title "master". I heard someone else say you need to be highest level of "light", rank 5?

Can anyone tell me how it really is?

PinkDaisy
12.13.2011 , 05:28 PM | #2
I'm sure not having a romance won't be a problem for you...

Alikain
12.13.2011 , 06:17 PM | #3
You get the title by proved yourself, by saving the Rift Alliance diplomats aboard the Fortitude. which is a quest.
Fear is a disease; hope is its only cure.
Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
Trust in your friends, and they’ll have reason to trust in you.

Ocasia
12.13.2011 , 08:21 PM | #4
The Fortitiude quest becomes available at the end of Chapter 1 of your class questline. Around level 30 if I remember correctly.

SkybladeDarkstar
12.20.2011 , 02:14 AM | #5
But do you get it automatically after the end of that quest, or do your decisions during the dialogue options have something to do with it.

The Council makes me a Master as soon as I start the quest, but I don't get the title then. Do I have to choose not to accept it, and then save the Fortitude and have them promote me again? Will choosing not to be a Master there keep me from being one forever? What are the other requirements?

Raflwaffle
12.20.2011 , 05:04 AM | #6
They promote you to master at the start of the quest but you don't get the rank until you complete it. So no options will make it dissapear.

Khadroth
12.20.2011 , 08:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocasia View Post
The Fortitiude quest becomes available at the end of Chapter 1 of your class questline. Around level 30 if I remember correctly.
It's actually the beginning of Chapter 2. Despite the council naming you a Master you will not receive the title until you complete the Fortitude Quest.

Spoiler: Clarification on when Chapter 1 ends.
Spoiler
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin