Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Class Story bugs (Meeting the Admiral & Dangerous Auction)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH Class Story bugs (Meeting the Admiral & Dangerous Auction)

Malicore
12.28.2011 , 07:53 PM | #1
I havenít seen these particular bounty hunter class story bugs reported yet so I wanted to add them to the thread in hope that they will be fixed soon. For the quest Meeting the Admiral I am suppose to contact him through the holterminal on a certain plant but I continue to get the response that I need to go to Hutta. For the quest Dangerous Auction I am getting the same message to go to Hutta but the quest marker stays on the NPC Huntmaster Assistant Lek and the quest wont progress.

As of now I have hit a wall on the class story line and I canít progress which is really disappointing since Iíve been looking forward to playing as a bounty hunter since the class was announced. For now Iíll just put him on the backburner and roll another class while I wait for these bugs to get fixed.

statelyraven
12.28.2011 , 08:33 PM | #2
I had the same problem with A Dangerous Auction, caused by the fact that I took the shuttle from Vaiken Spacedock instead of flying in my ship (because the ship holomap was broken...).

Go back to the spacedock and fly in your ship to hutta. The quest should progress once you arrive 'properly.'
"Boy, you got me confused with someone who repeats himself." -Omar Little

amitchev
12.29.2012 , 06:37 PM | #3
I, for some reason, am unable to kill Murghir, I accidentally took off the armoring mod on my armor and died almost immediately, I respawned, fixed it, went back and kill the Admiral but I can't kill Murghir, she's just not there, so now I can't finish the quest.