Amplifier Stim Longevity time remaining incorrect after re-log or zoning

phalczen

Issue: If you have a certain amount of stim longevity amplifiers on your armor, lets say two 3%, two 2.7%, and two 2.4%, totaling 16.2%, then an 8 hour stim, 480 minutes, should stretch to 557.76 minutes, or 9 hours 17 minutes 45 seconds.

Start off in a stronghold.

If you are wearing that suit, and apply aforementioned stim ... it can be any stim, but for reference let's say an Advance Kyrprax Proficient Stim, then the time remaining when you hover your mouse pointer over the stim's buff icon and see the large tooltip above the minimap, will display the correct time remaining, 9 hours 17 minutes and something just under 45 seconds.

Log out.

Log back in.

Hover your mouse pointer over the stim's buff icon. You will see the tooltip now reads 7 hours 59 minutes and something under 59 seconds. You've just lost over 2 hours of your amplified stim duration. But it gets even weirder.

Wait about 3 minutes, long enough to write a forum post let's say. Check the timer before you log out.

Log back into the character, and check the time remaining on the stim buff. It will reset to 8H when you log back in and start counting down from that again. But you never seem to get the time back again.

Taking off one armor piece that contains a stim longevity amplifier in it, with or without re-equipping it, does NOT reset the countdown timer.

Traveling to the fleet from my stronghold when there was about 7H 57Min left also seems to reset the timer back to 8 hours.

It makes me wonder if this is just a display issue, and internally somewhere the game knows exactly how much time is left on my stim. But, it was able to display the correct 9 hours 17 minutes 40-something seconds when I first used it. Its just on subsequent log out/log ins and on zoning that it gets messed up.